At INNOTECH Lighting we only use first quality raw materials for the manufacture of our products, in order to position ourselves in the first line, at the level of the main market brands, at both, sodium as well as LEC / CMH.
In the case of our 315W lamp ProLumen series, reaching 119 Lm per watt, overcoming 115 Lm per watt of the main brands of the market.
- Promotes higher rate of metabolic activity and resin production
- Blue output for healthy plant growth and robustness
- Low heat generated and enhanced lifespan
- High lumen output
- Richest spectum flowering lamp in the market with CRI of 90.
- Higher quality of spectral quality than HPS/MH bulb
- Produces more photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) per watt than standard HPS/MH bulb.
Performance and lamp data
|Light Output (Lm@100 Hours)||37.500|
|Light Efficacy (Lm/W)||119|
|Color Temperature (K)||3.100|
|CRI o Ra||90|
|Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)||570|
|Lamp Nominal Wattage (W)||315|
|Lamp Nominal Voltage (V)||100|
|Lamp Nominal Current (A)||3.15|